Windows 10 Home Product Key
Microsoft Policy States:
Large brand-name computer manufacturers, such as Dell and Compaq, often include OEM software on non-holographic “recovery” or “reinstallation” discs that show the manufacturer’s brand name. These software packages are typically marked with a phrase that states, for instance, “For Distribution with a new Dell PC only.” Recovery or reinstallation software is licensed only for distribution with new computers and can be redistributed only with the computer for which it was initially distributed. Distributing such software with individual PC hardware components (e.g. hard drive; RAM) does not comply with Microsoft’s OEM distribution requirements.
Microsoft’s Distribution Agreement for System Builders states that the system builder software packs are not intended for distribution to end users unless the end users are acting as system builders by assembling their own PCs. A “system builder” is anyone who assembles, reassembles or installs software on a new or used computer system.
OEM/Reinstall Disks/MAR Software:
Recovery media, OEM media and MAR media containing Microsoft software must be redistributed as part of a complete package that contains the media, the original computer hardware with which the software was distributed and the corresponding COA label.
This sale includes the Original Recovery Media and COA sticker for Windows 10 Home, the original broken not economical repair computer and motherboard which is only available for pickup (contact us before purchase to arrange a pick up). If not picked up in 3 days after sale, it will be disposed. Otherwise you will only receive Windows 10 Home Product Key.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32bit/64bit:
It is the brand new and long awaited operating system release from Microsoft. You have the familiar Windows 7 Menu and the forward-looking style of Windows 8.1
It’s been built from the ground up in an attempt to make one unified system that works across all platforms. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
It is a newly envisioned browser from Microsoft. Say goodby to distractions when you read your favorite blog. Search faster at a touch of your mouse or swipe on your screen. Doodle away on the page with Web Notes then share it with your friends. The Hub provides quick access, so no more mixed up bookmarks, or loosing your downloaded files.
All New Star Menu
It is… but it isn’t! The Windows 10 Start menu is the best Start menu yet! The familiarity of Windows 7 Start menu and the functionality and style of Windows 8.1
Live Tiles, resize, drag, name group programs, change backgroud color and alot more.
Your files, everywhere.
Stay connected to your photos and important files and access them on your phone, tablet or PC with SkyDrive**. By signing in with your Microsoft account to any of your PCs running Windows 8.1 and you’ll immediately see your own background, display preferences, and settings.
Multi-tasking made easy.
It’s easy to do more at once. Snap multiple apps side by side in a single view for easy multitasking
Stay up to date and more secure with Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Windows Update.
With Windows Hello, your device authenticates and recognizes you based on your presence, providing extra security. You literaly are the Password
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Display: Minimum 800×600
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
- InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch
- Secure boot requires firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database
- Windows Media Center license sold separately